Changelog of botogram 0.2.x¶
Here you can find all the changes in the botogram 0.2.x releases.
Bugfix release, released on July 2nd, 2016
- Fix botogram crashing if someone edits a message (issue 70)
Bugfix release, released on March 31th, 2016
/helpcommand crash if using markdown bits in the docstring (issue 51)
Alpha release, released on March 27th, 2016
botogram 0.2 is the second alpha release of botogram. It features an increased support for the upstream Telegram API, and also some bugfixes here and there.
This release also does some cleanup in the API, providing better methods and deprecating the old ones. The deprecated methods will be available until botogram 1.0, and warnings are in place to notify you where to change what.
Added the ability to send messages without notifying the user
Added the ability to send stickers
- Fix the syntax detector checking URLs with dashes in the domain (issue 32)
- Fix the syntax detector checking only the first line of a message (issue 40)
- Fix inability to send messages to channels from a running bot (issue 35)
- Fix inability to download stickers (issue 36)
- Fix commands with newlines in the arguments not recognized as such (issue 41)
- Remove empty items from the commands’ arguments (issue 42)
Deprecated features will be removed in botogram 1.0!
Message.from_is now deprecated
Bot.init_shared_memoryis now deprecated
Component.add_shared_memory_initializeris now deprecated